The majority of Casvaliano pieces are crafted from premium grade copper and generously dipped over with either 18K Gold or 925 Silver for a premium, professional finish. Rhinestone and zirconia are also a staple in many of our pieces. This ensures no greening or rusting. We’re committed to providing premium quality jewelry at affordable price points.
Casvaliano jewelry must be handled with special care. To ensure that your Casvaliano product remains in the best possible condition over an extended period of time, please observe the advice below to avoid damage:
• Store your jewellery individually in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid damage.
• Polish your jewellery frequently with a lint free cloth to maintain its original sparkling condition.
• Our recommendation is, to always place the jewellery on last, as a finishing touch to an outfit.
• Don’t forget to remove your Casvaliano jewellery before washing your hands, swimming or using products such as perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion. Such products may harm the metal, cause discoloration or cause a loss of crystal brilliance.
• Avoid contact that may scratch or chip the crystals or metal.
Ethically sourced - All of our pieces consist of ethically sourced materials. Only using 100% recycled materials and lab-grown diamonds.
In-house plating - All pieces are handcrafted by our in-house jewellers ensuring a high standard of working conditions.
Carbon neutrality - We offset carbon emissions related to this product's production and shipment.